Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Other Words For Love

Happy Birthday to Other Words For Love!

When my debut novel was sold to Random House/Delacorte Press in April 2009, my Spring 2011 release date seemed very far away. Well, it was far away...really really far away...and it has taken a long time to reach January 11, 2011. But it’s finally here! *This is where you should imagine me tossing confetti around.*

Thanks so much to my editor, Stephanie Lane Elliott, and to my agent, Elizabeth Evans, for making this day possible. And thanks to all of you who have read ARCs of my book and have contacted me to let me know that you enjoyed the novel. I’m completely overwhelmed and so flattered by the positive response, and I’m thrilled that Other Words for Love will be released today.

Another thing  I’m very happy about is that my novel has been included in Amazon.com's "Best Books of the Month for Young Readers: January 2011." You can find the full list here: http://tinyurl.com/2c6abrb