Sunday, February 20, 2011

Book Signing at Northern Kentucky University


Today I participated in Northern Kentucky University’s “Celebration of Student and Alumni Publications,” which featured readings by alumni and current students of the Master’s in English program. (I graduated from the program in May of 2010). The official press release for the event can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/4sfcg9g.


It was a wonderful afternoon, and it was great to listen to readings of fiction, non-fiction, and poetry by many talented writers. I talked about Other Words for Love, did a question and answer session, and a book signing. It was really fun and I enjoyed seeing my former classmates and professors! Pictures are below...


Getting ready to sign some books!

Me with my friend and former classmate at NKU, Stephanie Knipper.


   

Signing!!!