Friday, February 4, 2011

Book of the Month & A Big Thank-You!

Well, it’s Friday once again and this has been yet another amazing week. I’ve heard from so many of you  who have read Other Words for Love and have had such fabulous things to say about it! I’m sending you all a big thank-you and lots of  for your Twitter comments, your e-mails, and your wonderful reviews!

I also want to give a special shout-out to the lovely Jessica of Jess Hearts Books for spreading the word about my novel!

Jessica has been an incredible advocate of Other Words for Love, and she’s even made it her Book of the Month! YAY!! She also has a “best of” list that includes Other Words for Love, Across the Universe, and Entangled.

You can check out the complete post here: http://tinyurl.com/47wfkj7

Thanks so much to Jessica for acknowledging my novel, and to everyone who has been so supportive of Other Words for Love! Keep in touch, because I really love hearing from you!

Have a great weekend, everyone!