Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Special Holiday Message


As we enjoy the holidays and 2011 draws to a close, I want to send a special “thank you” to all of the amazing readers and bloggers who supported Other Words for Love since its release in January, and who made my debut year a great one!

I’m so appreciative to EVERYONE, but I especially want to express my gratitude to the following bloggers, who are just lovely and professional and all-around incredible.


Kristi of The Story Siren (www.thestorysiren.com)

Sarah of YA Love Blog (www.yaloveblog.com)

Jen of I Read Banned Books (www.jenbigheart.com)

Nikki of Wicked Awesome Books (www.wickedawesomebooks.com)

Jessica of Jessica Lawlor – Cover to Cover (www.jessicalawlor.com)

Jessica of Jess Hearts Books (www.jessheartsbooks.blogspot.com)

Jessica of Confessions of a Bookaholic (www.totalbookaholic.com)

Megan of Write Meg (www.writemeg.com)

Jami of YA Addict (www.yaaddict.blogspot.com)

Sara of The Hiding Spot (www.thehidingspot.blogspot.com)

I hope that you and all of my wonderful readers have the happiest of holidays, 
and I wish everyone the very best for 2012!