Monday, August 27, 2012

Latest "Other Words For Love" Interview

Can you believe the summer is nearly over and September is almost here? I can hardly believe it, but I'm glad! I'm a big fan of autumn in all its fleeting glory.

Another thing I can hardly believe is that my debut novel, Other Words for Love, was published more than twenty months ago. And because it was released so long ago, I'm amazed and flattered by all the wonderful readers who continue to contact me via e-mail and Twitter to let me know how much they enjoyed the story. They are all so sweet, and I really appreciate hearing from them.

My latest interview is with one of these readers--and it can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/9sa9ll7. The interview is in French, which is such a beautiful language. But if you can't read French, just hit the "translate" button!