Monday, December 15, 2014

Season's Greetings!


Christmas is almost here! Can you believe it?

Season's Greetings from me to you!
2014 went by in a flash, and a major highlight for me was having my latest novel published earlier this month by the wonderful St. Martin's Press.

I am very grateful to have three novels out in the world, and I am especially grateful to those of you who read and spread the word about my books. I truly appreciate your interest and enthusiasm, and it's always such a pleasure to hear from you. One of the best things about being a writer is knowing that my work has connected with you and given you some enjoyment for a while. Thanks so much for everything...and please keep those e-mails and tweets coming! 

I wish you a magical holiday season and a happy and healthy 2015! Much love and luck to you all!